• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Converted m4a, mp3 files where the tag was correct to WMA lossless, WMA PRO whatever and some files look ok. But most have either nothing or garbled information in track, album, artist, etc. Tried many different ways and different files. Doesn't work. I have since moved on to other software for converting that does work correctly on the files I tried with this. I wish I had better news.

Jack11223344

Since you have had success, I forgot to mention I am running windows 10 64 bit. Don't know if that makes a difference. I did not check the sound file directly but since it did not preserve my tags it makes the software useless to me and gave up there. I suspect the audio portion of the track is fine though.

• 2 weeks later...

Converted m4a, mp3 files where the tag was correct to WMA lossless, WMA PRO whatever and some files look ok. But most have either nothing or garbled information in track, album, artist, etc. Tried many different ways and different files. Doesn't work. I have since moved on to other software for converting that does work correctly on the files I tried with this. I wish I had better news.

Hi jkollar, are you able to upload the original and converted file(which have either nothing or garbled information in track, )to somewhere that I can download, I will look into it.

• 8 months later...