Black screen in rendered video

mignone_roy20

Hello there,

I have a pretty weird problem here. I've been working for some hours on a personal project of mine. The majority of the video is composed of pictures I switch from colored to black and white. There are some videos included it.

The problem is when I render the video, there's a specific point where the screen turns black. The audio still plays fine. At one point, I get the pictures again, but one is missing, and it's exactly when the picture comes in that the screen turns black.

Here is the result after rendering:

https://youtu.be/7HF2IrQGo-Y

I have 11 video tracks and 4 audio tracks:

Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202015-10-19%2020.27.42.png?dl=0

As you can see, on VideoPad itself, the video is fine. When rendered, however, something seemed to go wrong. There also is this issue with the text in the middle, it should be written Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202015-10-19%2020.34.23.png?dl=0 when in the rendered product, it's only written Capture%20d%27%C3%A9cran%202015-10-19%2020.34.42.png?dl=0 (a character is missing).

Is it caused by the fact that I have many video tracks? Is it one particular picture? Please help, I don't want to start all over again...

EDIT: I see I've got a pretty old VideoPad version, could upgrading help? Also if I upgrade, will I still be able to open this project?