Cannot convert my MP4a file to MP3

Guest ziggi@inch.com

Guest ziggi@inch.com

I have downloaded switch, and cannot convert my itunes file to mp3 usuing switch. i ahve put the muisc on my desltop but it is not highlit when I they to drop into the witch converter.

Guest Guest
I have downloaded switch, and cannot convert my itunes file to mp3 usuing switch. i ahve put the muisc on my desltop but it is not highlit when I they to drop into the witch converter.

I don't believe it's technically legal to convert m4p (DRM-protected iTunes tracks) into mp3's -- and thus Switch can't include that process -- but just google "m4p convert mp3" to find many solutions, not least among them simply ripping a backup data CD from iTunes and reimporting those files with the mp3 encoder.

Bon chance!

Guest Guest_Bob_*

Guest Guest_Bob_*

I was able to convert an MP4 file to MP3 with no problem. Although my MP4 showed the idon of iTunes, It was actually not an iTune download. I think that other person was probably right that an iTune download cannot be converted. But other MP4 files can easily be converted.