Flying walls

Marian3

I'm a new user, so I suspect my problem is new user ignorance. But I haven't found this addressed in the User Guide. Someone, help, please!!

I'm working in 2D mode. When I identify a wall and place it, that's not the end of walls. The placed wall stays put, but as I move the mouse cursor to the right to click on the Select Tool, that time and space distance between the intended wall and the Select Tool icon results in multiplying and moving additional walls. What am I failing to do to stop the wall process in its tracks while I identify the next wall??

Aside from this starting glitch, I like what I see of this program.

Thanks,

Marian3

Thanks for the suggestion, Ruslan. I've tried pressing ESC, and it does nothing. I'm not trying to exit the drawing, just stop the multiplication of moving walls while I'm setting up the next wall specification.

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same problem. Sometimes I click to start a wall and it wont start until I trace backwards. Escape sometimes stops that wall, but then other walls start where I don't want them.. I try to select and delete, but sometimes it works and other times it just keeps telling me I need to select. I am using this with Windows 7 Home Premium. I am using photo software from this same company and It is working ok, so hoped this would work as well.