I have a new copy of Express Scribe that I purchased in a pack with the foot pedal on Amazon. I am using it for the second time today, and having problem after problem, just like I did the first time I used it. I love that I can't call the company to ask them about it though because I didn't pay for platinum support, so I had to send an email and wait for a response... great service.

My problems consist of a couple of things that are related to the foot pedal. I know that the problem is not the foot pedal, however, because I use it with Courtsmart and it works fine; I have never had any issues with it. However, when using it with Express Scribe, I encounter problems pretty frequently, and needless to say, it is extremely frustrating.

Problem 1: Sometimes when I press the foot pedal, Express Scribe will start rewinding and won't stop no matter what button I press on the foot pedal or on the program.

Problem 2: Express Scribe freezes up for about 10 seconds at a time if I click on the program while listening to audio, and the audio will just stop.

Problem 3: Sometimes I will be listening to audio, and when I lift off the foot pedal, the audio won't stop. This is usually a result of the program freezing up as well.

Does anybody else have these problems as well? Does anybody have any suggestions? I am running Pro v 5.69 on Windows 8.