Convert wma to mp3

Guest frednow
Using Mac OS X 10.4.5  Cannot convert .wma to .mp3. Error message "Conversion of the file "XXXX" has failed. Please see www.nch... for possible answers..  File plays fine in Windows Media Player. Any ideas? Thanks, Al

I'm using Mac OS 10.3.9, and when I try to convert a wma file to either aiff or mp3 it won't convert and I get message "Check to see if file exists and if you have read access."

It does exist, WMP does play it, and I do have read access.

Any solution?

Thanks,

Fred

Guest Guest
I'm using Mac OS 10.3.9, and when I try to convert a wma file to either aiff or mp3 it won't convert and I get message "Check to see if file exists and if you have read access."

It does exist, WMP does play it, and I do have read access.

Any solution?

Solution? I doubt it.

I would LOVE to buy this product but it just does not convert files in the WMA format with my Mac OS 10.3.

I've done everything the Help menu and documentation suggests and that still does not solve the problem. I just get the error message:

“Cannot open the file -pathname-. Check it exists and you have read access.” .

errormessage0rt.jpg

DANG! I do have "read access" to these WMA files and they play on Windows Media Player just fine.

I am NOT trying to convert copy-protected files in the WMA format....These are WMA recordings of my own voice from my Olympus "Voice-Trek_V50" which records natively in the WMA format. Sheesh.

Grrrr,

Taro, ticked-off in Tokyo