Applying Supplier Credits to bills

timn64

Hi All,

New member, been using Express Accounts for a few months and getting my head round most things now. One thing I am having issues with is supplier credits.

I can create an account payable with a negative value but how can I apply that against a bill from that supplier?

I have been trying lots of ways today and still can't figure it out. I have a few suppliers now who show a 0 balance but in the accounts payable there are credits showing as unpaid an invoices showing as part paid which is frustrating.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for applying the credits to the bills please

Thanks

Tim

• 9 months later...

Hi All,

New member, been using Express Accounts for a few months and getting my head round most things now. One thing I am having issues with is supplier credits.

I can create an account payable with a negative value but how can I apply that against a bill from that supplier?

I have been trying lots of ways today and still can't figure it out. I have a few suppliers now who show a 0 balance but in the accounts payable there are credits showing as unpaid an invoices showing as part paid which is frustrating.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for applying the credits to the bills please

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

have you figure out how to get around with this ?

I just received a CN from my supplier and I somehow use the method you use but I kept having an outstanding amount due to the supplier. :-(