gernerated pdfs are blurry

MichaelMiller

Hi,

I´m having a problem with the generated pdf invoices.

In the preview formating is as it should be but after exporting/converting to pdf the text is nearly unreadable.

Formating is far from the preview, the entire text is super bold and sort of blurry.

If I choose print invoice and select my system pdf printer formating is fine, but this is a pretty dirty workaround and not applicable for automatic email delivery.

Changing the default layout settings did not do the job...

Is this a known issue?

Any ideas how to generate "nice" pdfs?

Thank you

Michael

My pdf's are coming out nice and clear. I'm running 3.99 on a Mac. Could it have something to do with your pdf viewer? Especially if they print fine. Can you email one to yourself (or a friend with a different pdf viewer) and see how they look? Or view it on a different computer?

Teri

Michael,

That must be very frustrating! I'm using 3.99 on a Mac, so I don't know if there is something different about the Windows and EI structure. Perhaps a Windows user would be willing to chime in?

I don't see anything in the Preferences section that specifically addresses your issue. I would try adjusting the appearance of your invoice. Perhaps use a different template, or different font size settings to see if it makes a difference. I had trouble setting up our invoice layout because things would jump around when I made slight adjustments. It was a matter of doing a lot of little changes to finally get it to do what I wanted. But we never had a problem with blurry fonts.

Sorry I can't be of any more help!

Teri

If you find an answer post it here so that other people who may have the same problem will see the solution.

Good luck!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...