Dialog boxes invisible in recording

ianbutty

I am looking for a screen video capture software to create Adobe Lightroom training videos.

I have downloaded the trial of Debut and done some initial tests. The program works well except for one aspect which is essential.

I have set the program to capture "full screen" but the program does not record any pop-up dialog boxes. For example when displaying the options dialog box in Lightroom the cursor movements are shown but what is displayed in the recording is what is on the main screen under the popup dialog box.

(If it helps the splash screen is not recorded either when Lightroom is started - even though it is displayed on the screen).

For the training videos I will be recording, I need to talk people through the settings dialog boxes so being able to record them is essential. If we can resolve this then I will be purchasing the product.

Thanks

Ian.

That's very useful, Ian - I was going to tell you to ask NCH Support when I saw your intial post. I have Aeroglass disabled on all my PCs, can't see the point of it - but you've shown that it does have a negative impact, in a roundabout way :wacko: