Import Items does not work

derek1968

Hi All

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I have installed Cooper on my MAC and its up and running, So easy and what seams to be a great product and its free?

I am trying to import my products using the Import feature. But its not working.

Im using a CSV file with only the fields, Item Code, Decription, Price, Tax, so no other data. The file is fine as I can see it formated as a CSV.

When I click next, the Match Data Fiels are just blank. I have tried the data begins on row option and change the file so there is no header on the csv file.

But its just not working.

The verson im using is V1.31

So can anyone help

Also is there a paypal add on for payment?

Regards

Derek

• 2 years later...
On 09/09/2014 at 1:29 AM, derek1968 said:

Hi All

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I have installed Cooper on my MAC and its up and running, So easy and what seams to be a great product and its free?

I am trying to import my products using the Import feature. But its not working.

Im using a CSV file with only the fields, Item Code, Decription, Price, Tax, so no other data. The file is fine as I can see it formated as a CSV.

When I click next, the Match Data Fiels are just blank. I have tried the data begins on row option and change the file so there is no header on the csv file.

But its just not working.

The verson im using is V1.31

So can anyone help

Also is there a paypal add on for payment?

Regards

Derek

Same Isssue , any answers, reply or the way to import products list items ( around 10 000 items) . if i sort my EXCEL files with the same defignitions of INVANTORIA reports save on CSV ( DOS, Excel CSV format) . the left fields ( fields name import) show all my excel fields  name on the same ligne ( and i cant do the matchin on the right fields)

Need your supports ( i dont want to enter my 10 k items, one by one in INVANTORIA) 

Regards

Sylvain