Cannot save project in demo version

PeterSJC`

About 1 week ago, I downloaded the demo version of VideoPad Professional 3.29. I am now unable to save a project. When I try, I get the message: "This is a trial version of VideoPad Video Editor Professional for evaluation use only. Please buy the program now to use this feature."

Saving projects is a feature??? Or have I unearthed a bug in the demo? To evaluate VideoPad, I really need to save, because right now it is not responding very well (e.g., to my attempts to remove gaps from the sequence), and I would like to restart the program to see if that problem goes away. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

I have mentioned this is a previous post as not being able to create a .vpj file makes a demo version pretty well unusable free or otherwise. If however you DID manage to create a project file whilst the software was working then you could uninstall VP and then reinstall it from the vpsetup.exe file which you should have saved when you downloaded the software originally. This will enable you to load the saved poject and get it going again.

In some versions if you uninstall from the control panel you will get a screen asking if you want to continue to use VP with the disabled features. Normally this meant the reduced output formats not the inability to create a project file which I personally feel is a mistake in this version.

Nat