Testing sql plug in

lawrence

I am trying to use sql link plugin and even though the plugin is returning E_cities which happened to be the name of another ogm called E_cities as yet the Check Pin ogm is not routing to E_cities ogm. Details are being provided hereunder, reference should be given to:

20:36:13 Plugin returned: Rowcount=-1&Result=Okay&nv_ogm=E_cities&from=E_cities&copyright=NCH Swift Sound

The following is a sequence of events:

20:36:07 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\Start.wav

20:36:08 Caller pressed key [1]

20:36:09 Caller pressed key [2]

20:36:10 Caller pressed key [3]

20:36:11 Caller pressed key [4]

20:36:11 Caller pressed key [5]

20:36:12 Caller pressed key [6]

20:36:12 Variable account = 123456

20:36:12 Command - Go

20:36:12 Open OGM: Check Pin

20:36:12 Run plugin: "C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\sqllink.exe" get_ogm "select nv_ogm from accounts where nv_pin= '123456'"

20:36:12 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\Check Pin.wav

20:36:13 Plugin returned: Rowcount=-1&Result=Okay&nv_ogm=E_cities&from=E_cities&copyright=NCH Swift Sound

Would someone give me a helping hand, since once I do my testing I would be looking forward to purchase the license. Thanks and regards.

Lawrence,

• 2 weeks later...

I can probably help you. If you're expecting the reply to be "E_cities"

your ogm has to be named the same.

Next you'll need to specify in the GO TO OGM box (on the main properties screen of the ogm).

Typical settings:

wait: in seconds (this will depend on how long your query takes... you'll need to adjust it up if you get a "time out" or query did not respond by the time OGM finished playing"

Repeat : whatever you need

Then: GO TO OGM (in the details : %Env_ogm%

I think when you are using the select statement " select nv_ogm from accounts where nv_pin= '123456'".

If you are expecting the result to be env_ogm, then the above is correct.

Let me know if this helps.

If you need more help, post your actual sql query or upload your IVR file and I'll be glad to have a look.

hi

So far I had managed to use sql plugin, many thanks for your suggestion. However, I would like to know whether it is possible to call an sql stored procedure that would return a result.

I managed to call a stored procedure but I did not managed to call a stored procedure that returns back a result.

Thanks.

I can probably help you. If you're expecting the reply to be "E_cities"

your ogm has to be named the same.

Next you'll need to specify in the GO TO OGM box (on the main properties screen of the ogm).

Typical settings:

wait: in seconds (this will depend on how long your query takes... you'll need to adjust it up if you get a "time out" or query did not respond by the time OGM finished playing"

Repeat : whatever you need

Then:  GO TO OGM  (in the details : %Env_ogm%

I think when you are using the select statement " select nv_ogm from accounts where nv_pin= '123456'".

If you are expecting the result to be env_ogm, then the above is correct.

Let me know if this helps.

If you need more help, post your actual sql query or upload your IVR file and I'll be glad to have a look.

hi

So far I had managed to use sql plugin, many thanks for your suggestion.  However, I would like to know whether it is possible to call an sql stored procedure that would return a result.

I managed to call a stored procedure but I did not managed to call a stored procedure that returns back a result.   

Thanks.

Hi,

I personally have not used stored procedures, but I don't see why it would not work. I would think that any odbc driver that supports stored procedures should work with the sql plugin. In my experience I have noticed that quite often I miss obvious things that are revealed upon closer examination.

Some of my future projects may require me to use stored procedures, so if I have success, I'll let you know.

Hi,

I thank you for your interest if you need any help on stored procedure using sql 2000 I would try to help you. I managed to use stored procedure but as I told you not able to return back values. As a matter of fact I had finished the basis of the callplan and now I am moving to test the callplan using a TAPI. In fact I am finding difficulties in setting a voice modem to be 100% TAPI compliant. I am using a Zdx MultiTech modem and installed the driver but as yet the nch swift is refusing to set it as a Tapi device. Could you help?

Any circumstance, is that I would like to know how I would be able to grep the cli, start of call and end of call so that I will upload details into a database and be used as a call data record.

Would appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Hi,

I personally have not used stored procedures, but I don't see why it would not work. I would think that any odbc driver that supports stored procedures should work with the sql plugin. In my experience I have noticed that quite often I miss obvious things that are revealed upon closer examination.

Some of my future projects may require me to use stored procedures, so if I have success, I'll let you know.

Hi,

I thank you for your interest if you need any help on stored procedure using sql 2000 I would try to help you.  I managed to use stored procedure but as I told you not able to return back values.  As a matter of fact I had finished the basis of the callplan and now I am moving to test the callplan using a TAPI.  In fact I am finding difficulties in setting a voice modem to be 100% TAPI compliant.  I am using a Zdx MultiTech modem and installed the driver but as yet the nch swift is refusing to set it as a Tapi device.  Could you help?

Any circumstance, is that I would like to know how I would be able to grep the cli, start of call and end of call so that I will upload details into a database and be used as a call data record. 

Would appreciate your feedback.  Thanks

Hi,

Would anyone provide details of any site where to download TAPI driver? I would like to download a TAPI driver for Zdx MultiTech modem.

Would anyone provide details of how to log call data record details i.e. The calling and called number, start time and duration of call. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

Would anyone provide details of any site where to download TAPI driver?  I would like to download a TAPI driver for Zdx MultiTech modem.

Would anyone provide details of how to log call data record details i.e.  The calling and called number, start time and duration of call.  Thanks.

Regarding the stored procedures. I think I'll take up on your offer. Although I use Fox Pro database, I think using stored procedures will help me. Any assistance you can give me is appreciated