Very low quality video

CLHALI

Hi all -

Support has asked me more questions than given me answers, so I'm taking my problem to the people ;)

I simply want to use Debut to make screen recordings of me working on my LinkedIn account for a course I'm offering. I'll be uploading them to Wistia, and they prefer I upload .mp4 files.

I've tried a number of combinations of "Record screen as..." and output settings, but still get video that's very low quality - such that I cannot tell an 'a' from an 'e'. Lots of pixelization and artifacts in some cases.

Can you tell me what settings to use to get really high quality picture or is this as good as it gets: http://www.screencas.../t/fwWQZDzBMjVz

thanks a million!

CLHALI

Hello,

After watching your video, it appears your computer's video device is struggling to keep up with the resource demands required by Debut.

Have you tried lowering your display resolution to help manage resource allocation?

Have you checked to make sure no other programs are using valuable resources such as CPU/Memory?

Hope this helps!

- NCH Software

• 10 months later...

I am facing the same exact issue.

Had to reboot the Machine to make sure video is not at its max use from resources.

Still same low quality video.

My Setting =

Record as .avi

Video Compression = H264 Native

Video Compression = 1 Highest

Sound Compressor = MP3

Sound Format = 44100 Hz, 128Kbps, Stereo

What else could be done ?