Upgrading IVM

CAConnell

I'm a registered user currently using 2.31. If I download 2.41, will it install correctly over 2.31 & maintain my current licensing information?

You should have received an email advising if your license was valid when version 2.40 was released.

If you cannot find it I suggest you take a complete backup of your IVM Program Files Folder attempt to upgrade. It will prompt you with a warning if your license does not apply to v 2.41.

• 4 weeks later...
You should have received an email advising if your license was valid when version 2.40 was released.

If you cannot find it I suggest you take a complete backup of your IVM Program Files Folder attempt to upgrade. It will prompt you with a warning if your license does not apply to v 2.41.

Thanks, will give it a try

Hi Pete,

Never received an email.

Did the backup just in case. Installed the new version, UI is nicer & cleaner, but my current license didn't apply. No prob.

Just bought a new licence. Thanks for the program.

ps. If a new major version is upcoming, I think this time I'll try the upgrade pricing schedule instead of buying another full license.

Chris

D&R Equipment Co.

• 11 months later...
Hi Pete,

Never received an email.

Did the backup just in case. Installed the new version, UI is nicer & cleaner, but my current license didn't apply. No prob.

Just bought a new licence. Thanks for the program.

ps. If a new major version is upcoming, I think this time I'll try the upgrade pricing schedule instead of buying another full license.

Chris

D&R Equipment Co.

Hi Chris, What did the upgrade cost you? I have my directory backed up but can't find the origional setup file. grrrrr. i am using version 3.0.5 and the current one online is 3.0.7. Wonder if they'll charge me an upgrade fee? email me at dslu99@yahoo.com if you can.

Thanks, deb :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

I'm a registered user currently using 2.31. If I download 2.41, will it install correctly over 2.31 & maintain my current licensing information?

Regards,

Chris

My Opinion;

Stick with what you've got if it's working for you - is there a must have feature you need in the upgrade? If not, you may save yourself some headaches.