Accepting Credit Cards through Paypal

Cliff26

Does anybody accept credit cards through Paypal? Or another service? For most of the morning I had Paypal technical support stumped, but they finally said I needed Paypal Pro to accept payments using Express Invoice. Is that correct? Nothing to that effect was said in the Express Invoice FAQs. I'm a pretty small business, and I can't afford the $30/month for Paypal Pro.

If anybody is able to accept credit cards inexpensively, I would appreciate knowing how to do it.

Thanks,

Cliff

Hi Cliff,

I have spent time before trying to get this to work in Express Accounts, I have also tried it in Express Invoice and I have even set up paypal sandbox test account which is for testing programs and could not make it work and I have not got time to try other paypal options in Express Invoice or Express Accounts.

I would be able to take credit cards but on a very small scale as I do computer repairs and some people pull a fast one on me ie callout and repair totals 90 euro and then they say I only have 60 on me they would give me the rest the next time they see me, but that could be never. I would like to say "ok I can also take credit cards or debit cards with a 3% extra charge on them. I do not want them calling to my home as thats where I work from and also would not want them calling all hours look for me to look at their computer or laptop just because they need to print a boarding pass.

If you or anyone else know how to make this work please let us know