UK Date format on reports

robtheone

There must be lots of businesses in the UK now evaluating or using Express Accounts as it is for sale at PC World as well as direct download, But does anyone here in the UK have a problem with the date format on reports? Despite setting the date format in options-regional to the UK format, eg 08/01/2014 and setting the pound sign and currency name correctly, I find some reports, particularly the Journal print out and statements use the American-Australian? format eg 2014-01-08. The statement is a particular problem because this is sent to my customers, and they are sometimes confused (not difficult I admit) by the left hand column of the invoice dates on the statement not being in the British format. The header dates on invoices and statements appear correctly however. I have been using this software for over a year now (now on 4.80) and I think in general it is superb. I informed NCH about this problem many months ago and they replied saying it would be fixed but it hasn't.. Please NCH can you fix it so us Brits can have our dates back !

I had few customers that got confused and they got a bit use to it but it would be nice to see this fixed I am using this software for about 3 years now and it was ok in older versions but I can not say which version it changed in

If you are using Windows system, I suggest checking 'Control Panel -> Region and Language' settings to see what date format you have on your computer, and change it to UK format, if it is not so already.

My PC/laptop is already setup with the UK date and it still makes no differents as at all the it the date in the date column on the statements that wrong.

If you are using Windows system, I suggest checking 'Control Panel -> Region and Language' settings to see what date format you have on your computer, and change it to UK format, if it is not so already.

As above, my pc is also set up with UK date format etc, makes no difference, This may put some UK uses off using the software which would be a pity. I suppose if a major recode is needed it may not be cost effective for NCH to code a version for the UK only, but on the other hand they may sell more copies of Express Accounts to the UK.

• 3 weeks later...