Inventory Import from Inventoria to Express Accounts

S4T

OK this is really doing my head in now and I can not work it out :( Why when I update my stock and add new stock in inventoria doe sit not accept the stock amount in Express accounts?

It has 0 stock in EA despiote having 5 in Inventoria ... I then have to manually re-imput all the stock quantities in EA ..... Just added 900 new products so you can imagine how time consuming this is .....

Hi Ian

I thought NCH had fixed the problem you were having. I know what its like as I have been there and done that with a friend and he is using a windows PCs and. I hope you can find whats causing your problem.

I know that we had to close down EA completely and then open up EA again and it would sync up with the new items. Hope this help you

Tony

I am new to NCH and have Express Accounts, Inventory, and POS. But I can not get any of the 3 to sync with each other. I add new items to Inventoria and sell through POS. I was understanding that POS would update to Inventoria and Inventoria to Express Accounts. But it is not happening. Can anyone help or am I just dreaming that these 3 applications are integrated?