SA1

Guest Lilla

:mellow: I bought a Panasonic Hi-FI radio/CD/tape recorder with SD card, but unfortunately can not convert the SA1 files with none of the existing audio file converters. Can anybody help me? :mellow::mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Boot_sectorz
:mellow: I bought a Panasonic Hi-FI radio/CD/tape recorder with SD card, but unfortunately can not convert the SA1 files with none of the existing audio file converters. Can anybody help me? :mellow:  :mellow:

Been looking for converters as well. It is almost impossible to find one. Worse for me I lost the USB cable for the Panasonic D-snap multi-function thing. None of the card readers will work either. Heres what I think will work for U. I assume you have the necesary cables to connect to PC, get the plugins for your gadget (hoping they exist) for Real play. It then will work. Or get the Panasonic SD Jukebox software and it should have your files sent to your gadget. The Jukebox is hard to find, may be good idea to get plugins instead. Thats what I'm gonna do when I get the USB cable I just ordered. Good luck!

Boot_sectorz at yahoo