Copper Reciepts

SierraPapa

Anyone else having a problem with the reciepts that copper prints? The preview looks great, but when I print it comes out on 2 pages instead of one page. Multiple printers, tried changing the logo and text sizes with no luck, and even PDF's come out on 2 pages.

Anyone else have this problem or how to fix it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help? when i print a receipt it comes out so tiny it is barely readable. i have a macbook air and a citizen ct-s2000 thermal printer. i have tried every single combination of paper size that is available on the printer options and its either tiny or tinier!

Can anyone help me?

• 1 month later...

I'm using Copper 1.28 which is the latest current release, and having this exact same problem. Even adjusting sizes, margins, and having the printer reduce the printout size to 75% doesn't help, it still comes out with part of it cut off. I'm using a Citizen CMP-20 printer, brand new.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm using Copper 1.28 which is the latest current release, and having this exact same problem. Even adjusting sizes, margins, and having the printer reduce the printout size to 75% doesn't help, it still comes out with part of it cut off. I'm using a Citizen CMP-20 printer, brand new.

i am having the same problem i am using copper plus v 1.35 in trying to print out receipts on a small printer if find that numbers are cut of if they are large.