Foot pedal not rewinding like it used to

DawnW

I recently upgraded to a paid version, 5.59, and ever since then my foot pedal isn't rewinding like it used to. I have to tap it over and over to get it to go back to a certain spot. I lost all of my settings when I upgraded, and I thought I knew what they were, but maybe I'm wrong. I am posting below what I have. Can anyone please let me know if you have different settings that might work better??

Default slow playback speed: 50

Default fast playback speed: 150

Auto backstop on stop: 2000

Mode: Increasing speed

Rewind: 500, 230, 1000

Forward: 500, 230, 1000

Thanks,

Dawn

As I complained yesterday, after buying the paid version, my foot pedal is not rewinding correctly either. Actually, the problem started with the free version and I thought perhaps it was the foot pedal itself. But obviously this is not the case. I have played with the settings to no avail. Also, the doc now sounds like he's in a space lab or using a tin can on a string to dictate. It's really terrible. PLEASE, SOMEONE, FIX THIS PROBLEM PRONTO!! It's costing a lot of people a lot of anxiety, headaches and $$.

Oh, great. I thought it was my settings. Yes, it is a huge pain, especially in the foot, and I'm really disgusted that I paid to upgrade so I could transcribe video, but then that wouldn't work, and now this. Seriously, it needs fixed now!! I'm going to try sending them an email. If I find out anything, I'll let you know, and please do the same.

Dawn