Probs with linking inventoria to express accounts

deep six

Hi all.

I have been using inventoria along with express invoice for some time. Once I sell an item in express invoice it deducts the item from inventoria.

But recently fired up Express Accounts so I could utilise all the book keeping functions.

But... When I create a new invoice in Express accounts it does not deduct the stock from inventoria.

I cant see any way of importing inventoria data into express accounts like you can with express invoice and inventoria.

I tried importing all the data from express invoice into express accounts hoping I could just continue to create invoices in express invoice, have the inventory deducted from inventoria, and just update express accounts every so often.

This doesn't work, every time I import from express invoice it recreates the chart of accounts in express accounts. Its maddening, I cant find a way to get this system to work.

An email to technical support yields no help whatsoever, even though I purchased a support package.

This whole package should integrate together but seems to be sadly lacking.

Any ideas??

Cheers

What version of Express accounts are you using? It sounds to me like you do not have the latest version of Express Accounts with the Inventoria integration feature.

You should be using Express Accounts for your invoicing as well and not trying to sync Accounts with Invoice. I suggest just do everything in Express Accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

What version of Express accounts are you using? It sounds to me like you do not have the latest version of Express Accounts with the Inventoria integration feature.

You should be using Express Accounts for your invoicing as well and not trying to sync Accounts with Invoice. I suggest just do everything in Express Accounts.

HiH

Hi N_C_HOMG just read your reply to deep six regarding Express Accounts, are you saying to do an invoice in accounts and 1 in express invoicing as well, Thank you

Thanks Guys, I have gone back to using express invoice and put express accounts on hold. My express accounts version is 4.60, my epress invoice version is 3.71. My inventoria version is 3.37.

Was originally running on a Mac Power PC but have recently upgraded to a mac pro so now running these in rosetta. (I do see new versions available for mac with Intel processor which is what I now have)

Thinking about upgrading to the latest versions but don't want to shell out the dollars if its not going to work any better (maybe worse)

I do like the suite, I think they have great potential, just hope they get it sorted out.