404 Not Found error with iiNet

Greg Sullivan

Express Talk is working with some providers, but not one particular one - iiNet's.

I have the iiNet SIP service working successfully with both my Belkin 4-port router, and the X-Lite softphone.

Express Talk appears to fail to register with the iiNet SIP server, displaying the error message "404 Not found".

Anyone have any ideas? Does anyone actually have Express Talk working with iiNet's VoIP service?

Greg.

• 1 month later...
Express Talk is working with some providers, but not one particular one - iiNet's.

I have the iiNet SIP service working successfully with both my Belkin 4-port router, and the X-Lite softphone.

Express Talk appears to fail to register with the iiNet SIP server, displaying the error message "404 Not found".

Anyone have any ideas? Does anyone actually have Express Talk working with iiNet's VoIP service?

Greg.

I'm experiencing the same problem with iinet - I have it working fine with SJPhone using the same settings.

I have noticed in the logs that the SIP Public IP is incorrect and no matter what settings I changed I am unable to change this.

I'm running Win98SE. It's a shame I would like to see this working.