Import Contacts

Palladian

- First, export your contacts from ACT in CSV format.

- Run Reflect, go to 'Contact' tab, and click 'Import' button on toolbar.

- Browser dialog should appear. Locate your exported file, and click 'Open'

- 'Match CSV Fields' dialog should appear. Match 'Contact Fields' column entries to 'Matching Import Fields' entries.

- Once matching is done on desired import fields, click 'OK'.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have tried this,

I double clicked on the left, import field and then selected the Right matching field, but nothing happens

This is what it says to do in the help pages, but it does not work. I am using V2.02 reflect

I have the same problem, fix up your data power

help, anyone knows how to upload data to Reflect Customer database program, I have a database in excel (name, address, phone, email) and is tedious uploading data one by one, thanks for replying (I apologize for the English I used the google traslator)

Yo guys, just worked it out.

When you get to the match csv fields window you have two panes.

Import fields pane on the left with the fields of your csv file.

Reflect pane on the right with two colums being "Lead Fields" and "Matching Import Fields"

Matching Import fields is a drop down menu field.

So you want to match First Name from your csv file (left pane) to First Name in Reflect (right pane) then click on First Name in the right pane, then click right next to it in the Matching Import Fields column. A menu will drop down and you can select the appropriate column from your csv file in the left pane.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have been trying for an hour unsuccessfully to use .csv import function. Instructions are terrible so I've clicked and clicked and nothing says "No Matching Records Found".

If I can't import .csv files the program is useless. Can anyone help me to understand how to match the files? The "lead field" and "matching fields" tabs do not drop down.

I click company on the left and company on the right then click "ok" and up comes the "No Matching REcords found".

Looks like a useful program but this should be simpler or is the program broken?

Thanks for any help

• 2 months later...

Yo guys, just worked it out.

When you get to the match csv fields window you have two panes.

Import fields pane on the left with the fields of your csv file.

Reflect pane on the right with two colums being "Lead Fields" and "Matching Import Fields"

Matching Import fields is a drop down menu field.

So you want to match First Name from your csv file (left pane) to First Name in Reflect (right pane) then click on First Name in the right pane, then click right next to it in the Matching Import Fields column. A menu will drop down and you can select the appropriate column from your csv file in the left pane.

Thanks Dude.....you win the prize. What was this an IQ test...horrible instructions by NCH. Thanks again ..much obliged !

I have been trying for an hour unsuccessfully to use .csv import function. Instructions are terrible so I've clicked and clicked and nothing says "No Matching Records Found".

If I can't import .csv files the program is useless. Can anyone help me to understand how to match the files? The "lead field" and "matching fields" tabs do not drop down.

I click company on the left and company on the right then click "ok" and up comes the "No Matching REcords found".

Looks like a useful program but this should be simpler or is the program broken?

Thanks for any help

See Kato's reply above. It works ! find the drop down box and select.. the field turns green when matched. Who woulda known !