How to get started?

mls95

I'm having trouble getting started. The software looks clean and seems like it would be easy enough to use, but when I try to change the options, it won't allow me to save them. I can't seem to set up an account either. Granted I'm not completing all the information concerning the account, as I'd rather keep my banking information to myself. Any help?

There are three initial accounts already set up for you. A checking, savings and credit card account. You can get started using these accounts and rename them as you see fit. If you do not wish to enter in your banking information you can get started by simply entering in the starting balance from the date that you wish to begin entering in transactions from.

As far as the options. Which options are you having trouble with?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem. Apparently the three accounts, checking, savings and credit card, were not created when Moneyline was installed and the system does not accept addition of a new account.

Does anyone know how to get this program started? It's simple and clean and looks like I could use it if I could just get it to start.

We have changed the start up process slightly since my last post in this thread in May. You are now given the opportunity to set up three accounts when you install MoneyLine. If you decide to wait until later to set up accounts you will need to do it manually by going to the Accounts menu and selecting Add Account. You can also click the icon labeled Account with a plus sign from the main screen. Hope this helps. Seeing as this is causing some trouble for users, we will look into making this process simpler. We constantly enhancing our software to make it better using the feedback that we get from users. Thank you.