I recently downloaded free version of Prism format converter but don't see where I can specify to choice of converted format. Will the purchased vers

ozarkcountry

Recently downloaded free version of Prism but do not see any option for selecting output format. Will purchased version have that option?

Also, I am visually impaired and can see screen only if it is white on black (high contrast black). I downloaded several video converters and only the free version of Prism works for me in that regard. I hope the purchased version is the same.

Thanks,

Ozarkcountry

Recently downloaded free version of Prism but do not see any option for selecting output format.

You can choose the file format before you start conversion by using the Output Format pull-down list, in the bottom-left corner of the main dialog.

More detailed settings (such as type of video or audio encoder, bit rate, etc.) can be changed using the Encoder Options button.

I hope the purchased version is the same

The main limitation of the free version is less output formats. Otherwise, it mostly looks and works the same.