ES Pro DS2 Audio Drops-Uninstalling Removes Foot Pedal Control

Michigan

Express Scribe Pro keeps cutting off the audio on DS2 file types. After verifying the integrity of my DS2 files, I've spent countless hours looking for a way to fix the problem. The "file converters" did not work and only replicated the problem after the file was converted. After countless hours of trying to fix this, I had to call the customer to tell them I could not finish the job (and probably lost the customer over this). It was an urgent project and I had delayed them enough.

Uninstalled the ES Pro version to try and go back to my free version that I used and worked fine for years, now NCH took away the option to use my foot pedal! It appears that they are forcing me to purchase a defective Pro version in order to get back to where I was.

I used to rave to all the attorneys I talked to about NCH software but I will not be doing so any more. A couple of attorneys have left NCH because of these types of glitches -- and the failure by NCH to timely remedy them. A simple google search will reveal a lot of people having the exact same issue with this software -- it's been on-going for months -- no fix by NCH -- yet they continue to misrepresent that the software is DS2 compatible. I am very, very frustrated.