CANNOT LAUNCH EXPRESS SCRIBE!

nickib

This is so frustrating! First, I have used Express Scribe for years with my Wav pedal - then all of a sudden I'm sailing along and *BOOM* - doesn't work! Then I realize I have to pay for the darn program just to use the pedal I've had for years - next thing I know they've added "silver" support service for another $7.95 (which I didn't realize until AFTER my credit card was charged. Then I incur a "foreign fee" because it's not in the United States, and to top it all off, for whatever reason I can - and only SOMETIMES - launch the damn program under "Run As Administrator"! Whenever I try to launch it either from the shortcut or directly from the program files, it looks like it will launch and then nothing! I have emailed them THREE TIMES ABOUT THIS and still haven't heard back. What gives here? I'm NOT spending $57 on Platinum support! Just to make it even more infuriating, I realize that my silver support is limited to three emails in the first 30 days of my purchase. Time is running out here and I STILL don't have an answer to my problem. How about it - anyone from NCH Software lurking here and can and will help me?