Reviewing/Editing files created with VRS

jlkennedy

I have a lot of telephone conversations recorded with VRS and need to know the best way to review them at higher speed so that it doesn't take the same length of time to review them as the original conversation took. I don't have that much time! I also need to extract sections of the telephone conversations to individual sound files quickly.

I have a lot of telephone conversations recorded with VRS and need to know the best way to review them at higher speed so that it doesn't take the same length of time to review them as the original conversation took.  I don't have that much time!  I also need to extract sections of the telephone conversations to individual sound files quickly.

At the moment VRS does not support this. But I have noted it as a very good suggestion for the next version.

Please keep an eye out for it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest garynel
I have a lot of telephone conversations recorded with VRS and need to know the best way to review them at higher speed so that it doesn't take the same length of time to review them as the original conversation took.  I don't have that much time!  I also need to extract sections of the telephone conversations to individual sound files quickly.

You could try Express Scribe if you saved them in a wav format-you can play back 200% faster and it is free from the nch...