All the fields in an invoice are shifted one to the right when reopend

emmie

I just realized that there is a forum for "Express Invoice for Mac", after I posted my question in the "Express Invoice" forum.

I am wondering if someone has encountered the same problem. I just purchased Express Invoice.

My problem is:

When I make an invoice, I add some items. When I reopen it, all the fields (QTY, Item, Description, Unit Value, Tax, Line Total) are shifted one to the right, and then the subtotal & total become $0.00. So if I want to edit the invoice, I have to start over and add the items again. The preview and print of the invoice and the amount of the total in the invoice list remain the same (thank God!).

I suspect there is a bug in the software causing this problem...? Is there any way to fix this problem or do I have to wait for the next update????

Guest romer-n-c-h

Go into the settings of the software, there is an option there for margins. If it's at "0", change it to 0.75. This should help.

I just realized that there is a forum for "Express Invoice for Mac", after I posted my question in the "Express Invoice" forum.

I am wondering if someone has encountered the same problem. I just purchased Express Invoice.

My problem is:

When I make an invoice, I add some items. When I reopen it, all the fields (QTY, Item, Description, Unit Value, Tax, Line Total) are shifted one to the right, and then the subtotal & total become $0.00. So if I want to edit the invoice, I have to start over and add the items again. The preview and print of the invoice and the amount of the total in the invoice list remain the same (thank God!).

I suspect there is a bug in the software causing this problem...? Is there any way to fix this problem or do I have to wait for the next update????

I have the exact same problem and its driving me nuts..... I tried your solution and it did not work. I just upgraded to 3.56 because it was 3 months of me owning the program. The last version i had was awesome, and I recommended it to so many people, this one stinks and has wrecked all of my past invoices, and I dont really want to pay more money for technical. I even backed up my old version but now cant get back to it.

Its a pity cause this was such a great program in my eyes; there is nothing else like it.

If anyone can help that would be great.

I have included an image on what it does: j63jvl.png[/img]5

37.5 was originally placed in quantity and then it moved when reopened, and all the totals are $0.00

If anyone can help that would be fantastic... thank you in advance,

Go into the settings of the software, there is an option there for margins. If it's at "0", change it to 0.75. This should help.

Dear romer-n-c-h,

Thank you for your reply! I really appreciate it.

The option for margins are located: > Preferences > Other? If so, I have margins 25.00 for side for 19.05 for top/bottom already (default setting?), not "0". I could not find anything like "0" anywhere in my preferences.

Or should I find the "margins" option anywhere else?