Bug in new version 4.14 and beta 4.40

GrahamW

This is so frustrating, the bug that wraps the company details to new lines is still in the new version 4.14 and also in the Beta 4.40 version

Once again I have reported the bug to NCH

Graham

Yep -- same issue Graham. They did fix the issue with the tax and line total for the invoice. However, with the attempt to fix the header on the printed invoice, now if you LEFT justify the invoice information, it looks like this

Date: xx/xx/xxxx

Invo xxx

ice

No.:

Of course this bug, plus the fact the the title wraps to two line makes the entire invoice print on 2 page again, with the business byline or message printing on the second page. Again, does not matter if it is letter or A4.

For every step they take forward -- they take a 1/2 of step back. Again -- because of this, I will have to revert back to 4.09 - last working copy for me.

Hi!

I have the same problem as you are reporting in this topic, but also other problems:

* In Quotes and Oders, no descriptions to documents and content is moved to the next page?

* When the description of the items are long, the description items are truncated in the web interface (ie. For include the conditions of sale, or include contract agreements, ...)!

* Also problems in the descriptions of documents Invoices, Quotes, Oders, When [Print Invoices on the salesperson] is not selected!

* Does not change when changing the data in the fields [invoice Dates Title].

Etc ...

I'm surprised the publication of this version with many errors! :blink:

I am a developer of billing program that runs under DOS since 1999 years without errors!

Darkly that ExpressAccount has many errors, it is easy to work, also easy to take data in its files.

That I would be happy to help build ExpressAccount!

(Excuse me for my English not always very good, my language is usually French)

Best regards!

Hi dear member!

I rewritten to indicate that the version 4.40 works well for editing documents. :)

* Except the in web interface, the long items are always truncated!

In use I will test even the rest of the program.

Good work for the developers to NCH!

Best regards!