Why cant i burn,please help!

Guest Jazmine

Guest Jazmine

when i burn the cd an error message pops up saying that there is no recordable cd detected, but i put in a cd its a cd-r and its clean. then another error message pops up saying that the burn failed to try another disk or a lower speed. Ive tried all the speeds and non of them work and i tried switching blank cd-r disk. Im new at this and im not sure if im doing it right, but i read everything and know what im suppose to do, i added about 23 files, rearranged them to how i wanted them, put a blank cd in, and hit burn. please help, i dont know whats going on because ive tried downloading other cd burners too and they all say the same thing. They all say to put a disk in but it is in, its just really confusing. please help. :unsure:

• 2 months later...
when i burn the cd an error message pops up saying that there is no recordable cd detected, but i put in a cd its a cd-r and its clean. then another error message pops up saying that the burn failed to try another disk or a lower speed. Ive tried all the speeds and non of them work and i tried switching blank cd-r disk. Im new at this and im not sure if im doing it right, but i read everything and know what im suppose to do, i added about 23 files, rearranged them to how i wanted them, put a blank cd in, and hit burn. please help, i dont know whats going on because ive tried downloading other cd burners too and they all say the same thing. They all say to put a disk in but it is in, its just really confusing. please help. :unsure:

Hello Jazmine I am new at this and having the same problems you are having lets keep asking around and searching, if I find out why I will tell you what the answer is. mY email is scapegoat18usc3059@yahoo.com one thing I did that allowed the cd to be read in the cdrw is I downloaded a test file from nero and I can now open the blank cd in the cdrw, you know it says the space avaiable now instead of "Disc not readable tc". Try this and see if it works and then you will be half way there lol. Let me know what happens kev

• 2 months later...