Accounts Payable

Svenninho

I am trying to set up accounts payable but it does not want to accept it.

Each time I indicate an account should be labeled as account payable, afterwards this indication has vanished and I can't use the account payable in the 'enter account payable' function.

Could it have to do that I am European and use a different account number system? Does it only want to accept certain numbers as account payable?

Many thanks in advance for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to set up accounts payable but it does not want to accept it.

Each time I indicate an account should be labeled as account payable, afterwards this indication has vanished and I can't use the account payable in the 'enter account payable' function.

Could it have to do that I am European and use a different account number system? Does it only want to accept certain numbers as account payable?

Many thanks in advance for the feedback.

=========================================

Svenninho

Could you please provide a little more info ?

In the Accounts tab -- options (menu bar=accounts tab) 1.listed an expense such as electric company

Brad

=========================================

Svenninho

Could you please provide a little more info ?

In the Accounts tab -- options (menu bar=accounts tab) 1.listed an expense such as electric company

Brad

Hi Brad,

Whenever I create an account and want to indicate this is an account payable, I can click it but afterwards that click is gone again.

Maybe try to explain in a different way ... whenever I want to make an order or make a payment, I need to go back to the journal to correct the booking because the accounts that are automatically connected to it are not correct.

I keep indicating which accounts to use but every time it ignores that and just gives me as only option 'create new account'.