Two Bugs in Version 4.11

pyz01

There are now two additional bugs in Version 4.11 that I discovered. First, the invoice entry screen shows the line total in the TAX column. If you have sales tax, the sales tax amount replaces the total and NO line total is show at all.

Second, when printing invoices, there are now way too many blank detail lines causing all previously printed and future printed invoices to print on two pages regardless of whether you are using letter or A4 paper. Again, this shows a lack of proper testing - as anyone who runs the program could spot both of these glaring errors immediately.

once I saw the company details were wrong I uninstalled it and didn't do any further testing.

I have been reporting the header issue since 4.09 and sent in numerous bug reports with screenshots as requested and they still ignore it. I might install 4.11 on a test pc and see other gems it turns up.

Graham

I also have had to go backwards to 4.10 due to the issue with the invoice and tax. What frustrates me is that nobody from NCH seems to respond to this, and also if these bugs exist for over 3 months, I seem to have to pay to upgrade my software again despite the fact that the bugs exsisted in the previous versions that I have paid for. I think this is completly out of order! :angry: