Express Scribe not playing RM files.

KamiTypes

Hi, I have the free version of Express Scribe and work for an online transcription company. All of my files to date have been ra files, today I was given a "rush" job and couldn't do it because Express Scribe kept giving me an error:

Video Frame Index Generation Failed. Couldn't Load Video File.

It won't load the rm files. I have tried many different files and it won't work. The files do, however, load on Real Audio Player, but I had to give up the job because I couldn't use my foot pedals with Real Audio Player (and a 50 minute file with no pedals would be miserable).

I really need to get this fixed or I'll lose my job.

Thanks,

Kami

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have the free version of Express Scribe and work for an online transcription company. All of my files to date have been ra files, today I was given a "rush" job and couldn't do it because Express Scribe kept giving me an error:

Video Frame Index Generation Failed. Couldn't Load Video File.

It won't load the rm files. I have tried many different files and it won't work. The files do, however, load on Real Audio Player, but I had to give up the job because I couldn't use my foot pedals with Real Audio Player (and a 50 minute file with no pedals would be miserable).

I really need to get this fixed or I'll lose my job.

Thanks,

Kami