Audio - Video Delay

baldomero

I have seen(and read carefully) every post about this theme but my problem keeps unsolved. I have a camera approx! with software AmCap. Recently I have changed my PC and OS, from XP to Windows 7.

By now, to get Debut to work rather properly I have to

1) Open AmCap (not starting recording, just to have its screen on the PC). Then I minimize AmCap.

2) Open Debut Video, after getting a short message of "This device is not present", that I close, begins to present the images from the camera OK, I push on the circle to start recording. Everything OK, I record and close. But then, so in the recording as then in the stored video a delay is got. I know that there is a program to make this delay equal to zero, a program that makes the file a lot bigger. I must say that before changing XP to Windows 7 I had got a) Debut Video working whithout the help of AmCamp; B) Recording with no at all delay between audio and video.

I ask: Somebody knows how avoid this delay? I have read that video frames have to do with this theme. And I have changed them to make them the same so in AmCap as in Debut Video (30 fps), but since I don't know what I'm doing...

Thank you.