Item Building

boshy

I have just recently downloaded Express accounts for a trial as I have just developed a new unique saleable item.

My finished item requires the conjunction of 7 separate components. Does Express accounts have the capability to

purchase several products and then account for them by merging them into 1 item. Like a bill of materials. MYOB does

it, yet I am not a fan of MYOB. If Express cannot do this could someone please advise of free or cheap business software that can.

I just need to be able to purchase it, build it and then sell it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have just recently downloaded Express accounts for a trial as I have just developed a new unique saleable item.

My finished item requires the conjunction of 7 separate components. Does Express accounts have the capability to

purchase several products and then account for them by merging them into 1 item. Like a bill of materials. MYOB does

it, yet I am not a fan of MYOB. If Express cannot do this could someone please advise of free or cheap business software that can.

I just need to be able to purchase it, build it and then sell it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

============================================================

Boshy

Not sure if this is the answer to your question but here goes:

on the Home screen on the left side ( blue shaded area) at the bottom look for: Add New Item > this will open the Item box/window, you can do this action for each step or part of your product.

Invoice would look like:

Qty Item Description Unit value Line Total

1 sugar white cane $1.00 $1.00

1 butter no salt $1.00 $1.00

1 cake butter w sugar $2.00 $2.00

BradUSA

My link