Issues with Video (Jerkiness and lag, etc.)

Shottysniper123

I used Debut to capture gameplay from my Dazzle DVC 100 so i could put it on youtube.

Before the recording process the video looked fine, there were no problems at all. I started it up and noticed some lag on the screen, i figured it might've been because i was recording and it was trying to show it at the same time.

Later i discovered the video did in fact have that lag. Playback on Windows Media Player and Windows Movie Maker had the lag, however VLC Media Player did not.

Not only was there lag, the video would briefly freeze every once in a while. After this the video seemed to try to compensate for this and double the speed of the video, which only makes it worse.

Does anyone know how i can fix the lag issues in these videos? Or at least fix my settings so it does not continue into my other recordings?

I am having the same problem. When I first installed Debut Pro I was able to watch smooth video while recording. I don't know what changes I made but the video recorded with Debut is unusable. I wish there were some kind of manual available that would explain the way to properly set up Debut.

So far, I consider I have wasted my money.