express accounts

t79

- can I login to the software from a second computer?, if yes, how is that done..

-is there a general information section?. e.g.to entre information on a employee. if yes, where do I find this section?..

-can the software print pay slips?

-is there a section for interring wages payments for employees ?. If yes, where do I find this section?..

Kindest Regards,

Anthony....

- can I login to the software from a second computer?, if yes, how is that done..

-is there a general information section?. e.g.to entre information on a employee. if yes, where do I find this section?..

-can the software print pay slips?

-is there a section for interring wages payments for employees ?. If yes, where do I find this section?..

Kindest Regards,

Anthony....

-------------------------------

Anothy

I'll take a try at your questions. Log on from a 2nd computer check out the web access portion from the Options menu--tool bar.

You can print / write checks. Transactions on the menu bar > write checks from the drop down > view on the icon bar > checks > from the list of checks select 1 then print.

My guess would be in the Accounts section ( from the Options tab) set up the employee deductions as Accounts and go from there.

BradUSA

Sorry I can't be more helpful