Does Express Accounts include all Express Invoice functionality?

Aaron Here

Hi all,

I'm an Inventoria user and now need to complement it with invoicing and purchasing functionality.

Can someone please enlighten me as to what additional invoicing (and payments) functionality is in Express Invoice that's not found in Express Accounts? ....seems to me that Express Accounts can do everything that Express Invoice does plus some general accounting.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron

While I have not used Express Invoice, Express accounts will let you migrate data from Express Invoice.

Express Accounts will:

Track invoices paid or unpaid

Add a logo

Items list--use this define or list transactions or billing separately = Line 1 floor buffing $1.00. Line 2 floor waxing $1.00

Payments list received & unpaid

Customer list of paid or owing invoices

Track payments by type = cash check cc

Brad

bdjanitorial.com

invoices can be printed, saved, emailed, faxed

I like the customization of the invoice as I need to add 1x services for some customers

Aaron

While I have not used Express Invoice, Express accounts will let you migrate data from Express Invoice.

Express Accounts will:

Track invoices paid or unpaid

Add a logo

Items list--use this define or list transactions or billing separately = Line 1 floor buffing $1.00. Line 2 floor waxing $1.00

Payments list received & unpaid

Customer list of paid or owing invoices

Track payments by type = cash check cc

Brad

bdjanitorial.com

invoices can be printed, saved, emailed, faxed

I like the customization of the invoice as I need to add 1x services for some customers

Hey Brad, thanks for the feedback - do you also use Inventoria to track your supplies (or some other method)? Just wondering if Express Accounts invoicing is integrated with to Inventoria's items.

Aaron

Hey Brad, thanks for the feedback - do you also use Inventoria to track your supplies (or some other method)? Just wondering if Express Accounts invoicing is integrated with to Inventoria's items.

Aaron

--------------------------------------------

Aaron

Thanks for the reply. I do not use any type of inventory software in my business, as I do not sell products outside of the services I offer.

In Bold below is a list of inventory options--taken from the Help section from Express Accounts.

BradUSA

1 head many hats

Manage the inventory stock levels

Tick (Check) this if you want to manage the inventory stock levels.

Current Quantity:

This is the current quantity of the item.

Ideal Quantity:

This is the ideal quantity of the item.

Warning Quantity:

This is the warning quantity of the item.