Help!Is there anyone tell me how to stop syncing iPad 2 to my Macbook?

Help!!!

My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and toward the end of the sync process I get the following message: the sync is finished without doing any thing at all.

I can still transfer files to different applications . For example, i can transfer some movies to CineXPlayer but cannot remove any app from the ipad 2 or even install any app on it through itunes.

I am stumped and appreciate any help.

When iTunes transfers them it performs some sort of optimisation (which I'm not sure is documented anywhere), over which you have no control over. There are various photo transfer apps in the store that use wifi which may retain the quality - as I haven't tried any of them I don't know how good they are.

• 1 month later...

Try restarting your iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.

Know more about how to sync iPad 2 contents to Macbook, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your iPad 2 to your Mac.

Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

First reboot the iPad and then try syncing. If still unable to sync, make a backup (make sure your backup is current) and restore the device to it's factory setting and then restore from backup.