BROADWAVE FLASH&URL PROBLEMS

Hey there, I'm Hyo Sang, I'm admin of "SS501 RadioBase Latinoamérica". I get the free version of BroadWave since yesterday.

But I have some troubles with streaming thing. Uhmmm I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm just trying to explain what the issue is.

I installed the free version, I linked BroadWave on my Blogger site (ss501radiobase.blogspot.com). I set up my router with the port 88, I configured my firewalls with that port, I set my IP as Static IP, I opened 88 port... well... I tried everything they say.

But when I try to insert my FlashCode on my webpage it doesn't work. it shows me a blank space. It doesn't load the flash thing.

When I try to insert the URL into Media Player, it doesn't work neither.

I didn't get iTunes nor RealPlayer (I've uninstalled them), so I can't probe it with those programs.

And when I click on Options>Web Access it shows me this legend:

Router configuration required. Please log into your router and add TCP/IP port forwarding from public port 88 to 192.178.1.65 port 88.

When I already did that.

I thought it was because of my internet conection, but other friends of mine (even from other countries) can't see nor listen nothing at all on my blogger site.

Why is like this? I just don't get it. What do I need to do now? There's anything left I didn't try yet? is something wrong with my IP, the URLs or FlasCode?? I'm missing something??

THANK YOU FOR READING, HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME!! <3

take care!!

Hi

First, you need to work out whether it's your router/firewall, or your website.

Ask your friend to try http:// your ip address:port/broadwave.asx by typing that URL in to Windows Media Player (or ...../broadwave.mp3 if you listen with winamp).

If that works you will see him connect in Broadwave's log screen. If it doesn't work, then it's your router/firewall's port forwarding that needs configuring.

You may not necessarily be able to use your own PC to connect with that URL, as it will not work from inside your network if your router does not support "NAT loopback". Some do, some don't.

If the above URL works, then it's the code in your website that needs configuring.

Good luck!

Hi

First, you need to work out whether it's your router/firewall, or your website.

Ask your friend to try http:// your ip address:port/broadwave.asx by typing that URL in to Windows Media Player (or ...../broadwave.mp3 if you listen with winamp).

If that works you will see him connect in Broadwave's log screen. If it doesn't work, then it's your router/firewall's port forwarding that needs configuring.

You may not necessarily be able to use your own PC to connect with that URL, as it will not work from inside your network if your router does not support "NAT loopback". Some do, some don't.

If the above URL works, then it's the code in your website that needs configuring.

Good luck!

ohhh thank you thank you so much! i'm gonna try it right now! i don't know if it will work yet, but thank you so much!!

hope this work!!

take care & god bless!! <3