Hello,

I am trying to use ExpressScribe for the first time. I don't know much about sound files. I need to transcribe a .wav file and it is not being recognized by the software. I have tried to "Load" it from the ExpressScribe application, and I have tried to go directly to the file and choose "Open With..." Neither of these works. I have read the tech support pages, and it has not helped me find a solution.

I would appreciate help with this, as I have work to do!

Thank you so much.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am trying to use ExpressScribe for the first time. I don't know much about sound files. I need to transcribe a .wav file and it is not being recognized by the software. I have tried to "Load" it from the ExpressScribe application, and I have tried to go directly to the file and choose "Open With..." Neither of these works. I have read the tech support pages, and it has not helped me find a solution.

I would appreciate help with this, as I have work to do!

Thank you so much.

• 9 months later...

I tried to upload the codec file you need but was not allowed. I hope by now you have found what you need since I'm answering this almost 2 months after you asked. You need the tsp_codec_install.exe file. You have to have the exe file. It's the true speech codec. It works great.

I hope you are still out there.

How do you upload the tsp_codec_install.exe file?