Import Paypal sales into Express accounts

bambinou

Hello,

I have purchased Express accounts, I have various questions regarding your software:

1 - How to import all the paypal receipts and invoices fast? Please don't tell me I have to import them manually one by one.

Do you have a feature like in QuickBooks where you can just impport the paypal .CSV files?

2 - Paypal Gateway, how to get help with this please? What is the API username name and password? Is it the Paypal account details?

3 - I am on a winXP pro 64 bit machine, the help files are not opening, has anyone reported this bug before?

Thank you,

Ben

Well, I have to say, I am very sad at the way NCH handles their customers queries, the support is not good, this forum is of no help, Your products "express accounts" hasn't got the basic Paypal Import features and the worse of all, if you need fast support you have to pay! Incredible company, I will never buy a product form you again, I have been struggling for days with the problems above, sent multiple emails to your support, and I have not received a single reply.

Thanks!

Ben

I don't use the web services offering for Express Accounts. AS far the PayPal API my guess would be to try your account details. If PayPal will export a report / statement as an .csv file you then could import that .csv file in the Transactions--on the menu bar > Reconcile account. I do not know a way to import invoices from another program--paypal into Express Accounts, I'm using ver 3.30 and you are probably using a newer version.

BradUSA

My link