Portable Express Accounts

Proof

I am looking forward to use express accounts , but i need a portable version of express account , i want it to install in my pen drive with the database there to , so that its in accessible without my pen drive , and i also want a password protect my accounting software these are the basic functions that i need , everything is there , just need these , if anyone can help me out with these.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking forward to use express accounts , but i need a portable version of express account , i want it to install in my pen drive with the database there to , so that its in accessible without my pen drive , and i also want a password protect my accounting software these are the basic functions that i need , everything is there , just need these , if anyone can help me out with these.

Regards

I'm looking for this too. I want it so that I can access the program and the database even if I'm not in front of my own box, although I like the security of your reason Proof. Sorry I can't help, but I thought if I posted it might get someone to notice and maybe offer a suggestion. I've used Package Factory for stuff like this before, but because it has a database that may not work. I'd like to think we could just point the software to the location of the database if it's somewhere other than the default location, but can't find anywhere in the interface to do that. Also, there may be registry issues, but I'm not sure. I'd like to think that a software like this shouldn't need to register, but...