Convert M3U to MP3

sano

Hi guys, I wanted to know how I can convert an M3U file into an MPe3 or any other type of file, I have a song that I try converting in switch and it says that it does not support the type of file, and that I need install a missing plug in or codec, I hope some one can help me plz.

Hi guys, I wanted to know how I can convert an M3U file into an MPe3 or any other type of file, I have a song that I try converting in switch and it says that it does not support the type of file, and that I need install a missing plug in or codec, I hope some one can help me plz.

hey, yeah it says that to me too and i really need to convert some songs i cant live without music! can anyone help plz!=D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A ".M3U" file is not actually an audio file or a codec, it merely contains a playlist of audio files that can be read by a media player, copying or moving "M3U" files won't copy the audio files listed within.

You can actually see the list of files by opening the M3U in Notepad or by dragging and dropping it into a Notepad window.

What you need to do is go back to your media player, load the M3U file there and then find the location/path of each file contained within and have Switch convert each of them or all of them in a list.