General Help

RICharlie

I admit I am handicapped when it comes to this stuff so please bear with this 66 year old geezer! I just want to burn a disk to play on my TV DVD and it seems I am having a rough time figuring out that simple task. I have a DVD player in my computer so I assume it can burn things but somehow I just cant to it. In the past, yesterday, I had no trouble burning CDs for use on the computer but now I decided to upgrade so I can show my friends my trip to Italy on their DVD players, I drag the folder with the files into the burn box or whatever you call that blank area.. and all I get is something about creating an ISO file..

I just want to get the pics on the DVD like I used to do when I was burning CD.

HELP !!

Thanks

I admit I am handicapped when it comes to this stuff so please bear with this 66 year old geezer! I just want to burn a disk to play on my TV DVD and it seems I am having a rough time figuring out that simple task. I have a DVD player in my computer so I assume it can burn things but somehow I just cant to it. In the past, yesterday, I had no trouble burning CDs for use on the computer but now I decided to upgrade so I can show my friends my trip to Italy on their DVD players, I drag the folder with the files into the burn box or whatever you call that blank area.. and all I get is something about creating an ISO file..

I just want to get the pics on the DVD like I used to do when I was burning CD.

HELP !!

Thanks

First, when you are ready to burn the disc, does the big button in the lower right say "Create Image" or "Burn DVD". If it says "Create Image", click it and on the "Burn DVD Menu" dialog, change the "Burner Drive" drop down list to your DVD drive.

If your drive is not in the list, Express Burn cannot find your drive. It is possible that your DVD player is not capable of burning DVDs, especially if it is a few years old or a laptop DVD.