Not Happy...

jtreepro

From being charged for the mediocre software, the convoluted registration/activation process, having to PAY for tech support (NO complimentary???) and the general frustration I've felt over the last year regarding this POS burning app, I had to post, and give it a THOROUGH "Thumbs down, Mate!"

Seriously. There are better FREE programs, that offer tech support (and documentation!)

This is an EXTREMELY poor excuse for a company...

Anyone want to try to show me some redeeming qualities there might be? I'm open, but I'm VERY unhappy with ALL of my interactions with this company... <shrug>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From being charged for the mediocre software, the convoluted registration/activation process, having to PAY for tech support (NO complimentary???) and the general frustration I've felt over the last year regarding this POS burning app, I had to post, and give it a THOROUGH "Thumbs down, Mate!"

Seriously. There are better FREE programs, that offer tech support (and documentation!)

This is an EXTREMELY poor excuse for a company...

Anyone want to try to show me some redeeming qualities there might be? I'm open, but I'm VERY unhappy with ALL of my interactions with this company... <shrug>

I agree, complete waste of time, dump junk folders for all their other bugus software titles all over my system. Go out of business already...