Stock Management

JElzenaar

I've also send this as new feature. So i will post it here too to see if more people need this as in my opnion it's the most frustrating thing about inventoria.

Hi,

This is for us the most most important feature that is missing.

In stock management you record stock for an item. But when i place the same item on a second location inventoria adds another line and you get seperated warning quantity's, location quantity's etc.

A1A - Quantity 1 - Warning Quantity 5 - Ideal Quantity 10

B1B - Quantity 7 - Warning Quantity 5 - Ideal Quantity 10

What you will get now when you download a report is that one location will get below warning level and will be on the report. But we have another 7 somewhere, so it's not very clear for our buying team.

What should be is that you have 1 warning level for the TOTAL quantity of an item.

And very important, when i add an item on another location don't add another line in inventoria with all info again, but just keep it 1 line with article which you can keep at several locations.

I've had an item now on 5 locations so it made 5 lines. Gets hard when having so many item.

1 Line would be enough with the total quantity noted of all locations. And when you click on the item you will see every location with the lower quantity's.

This is really so important for us. Please put it in 3.11 and if you need more info or screenshots or anything please ask us. As we really like the program but it just needs some finishing touches.

Maybe i can put it a bit more simple.

When you want a report on low level stock inventoria needs to report 1 line, with 1 article, with the TOTAL stock and TOTAL warning and TOTAL ideal level. Based on that you want order new stock.

Now it reports your low level stock for a location but i could have 25 more laying at another location which is not below warning level yet.

Please please please change this as it's also not in the 3.11 beta i've noticed.

You can see the total quantity levels when you click on an item. That's ok , but when you want a report you also want to see the totals because based on total stock you order. Not on a single location.

• 4 months later...

Maybe i can put it a bit more simple.

When you want a report on low level stock inventoria needs to report 1 line, with 1 article, with the TOTAL stock and TOTAL warning and TOTAL ideal level. Based on that you want order new stock.

Now it reports your low level stock for a location but i could have 25 more laying at another location which is not below warning level yet.

Please please please change this as it's also not in the 3.11 beta i've noticed.

You can see the total quantity levels when you click on an item. That's ok , but when you want a report you also want to see the totals because based on total stock you order. Not on a single location.

To be honest, I think this is a minor problem although I agree with you. In our case, we have several warehouses were we want a separate warning level but we would love to know the overall for a region or zone or total (we have 2 warehouses in the same town because we couldn't found a bigger one)and we can't link or aggregate warehouses by zone. Neither there is a report/recording tool that allows for inventory transfers between warehouses. The only way to do it is to record a sale, which is complicated.