EXPRESS BURN

Lonergan2468

OK, I have started to download movies, cool, they work on my PC, usually opens in Video Lan. OK so I wanted to burn to a DVD R,( so that my wife can waqtch on the Samsung 52 inch screen) and 4 blanks came with my Acer all in one PC. I downloaded the prog, and located the movie, so it started to convert files...GOOD...thats what I wanted to see. Then it continued to burn to disc, then verify. Ok finalised and complete. I put it in My DVD player. Message came up on screen not in DVD format unable to play. I did choose the make DVD option and yes I used a DVD R. Please help.

Thanks

It playes on the PC though...strange.

OK, I have started to download movies, cool, they work on my PC, usually opens in Video Lan. OK so I wanted to burn to a DVD R,( so that my wife can waqtch on the Samsung 52 inch screen) and 4 blanks came with my Acer all in one PC. I downloaded the prog, and located the movie, so it started to convert files...GOOD...thats what I wanted to see. Then it continued to burn to disc, then verify. Ok finalised and complete. I put it in My DVD player. Message came up on screen not in DVD format unable to play. I did choose the make DVD option and yes I used a DVD R. Please help.

Thanks

What is the manufacturer and model of the DVD player you are attempting to get the disc to play on? Have you tried another player other than the one in the computer?

• 3 months later...

Thanks