Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium 11

spindler007

I recently downloaded Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium V11. I set Express Scribe up to transcribe my dictations using Dragon and nothing happens. When I tell Express Scribe to use Microsoft Voice, it does just fine. When I try to directly open the audio file into Dragon, it tells me something to the effect of the quality not being high enough. Any suggestions?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I too am looking for instructions for configuring DNS with Express Scribe. It would seem that there would be a document outlining this process but I have been unable to locate one. I wonder if the folks at NCH Software monitor this forum, maybe we could get some answers from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am looking for instructions for configuring DNS with Express Scribe. It would seem that there would be a document outlining this process but I have been unable to locate one. I wonder if the folks at NCH Software monitor this forum, maybe we could get some answers from them.

I agree. I haven't purchased yet, but I have many technical questions. In your case, couldn't you just use the DNS speech engine to auto-transcribe the dictations rather than actually using the DNS program?

I agree. I haven't purchased yet, but I have many technical questions. In your case, couldn't you just use the DNS speech engine to auto-transcribe the dictations rather than actually using the DNS program?

That is, under Options - Speech-to-text, if you enable DNS as your engine this should work. In theory of course. This assumes that you've already trained DNS and saved your speech profile.